Save the Date ... the 32nd Annual F.A.C.E. Virtual Conference is June 22 - 25, 2021. The Program Committee is hard at work putting the finishing touches on another amazing conference. Details and registration information are coming soon. In the meantime, there are a few important dates to remember:
Conference Scholarships applications are due by April 30th. Visit the Conference Scholarship Page for more information.
The Joseph V Huskey Officer of the Year Award nominations are due May 1, 2021. This award recognizes someone who goes above and beyond the normal job duties and by doing so helps to continue the advancement of our profession.
The Voting Delegate Form is due June 1, 2021. This form must be returned for your jurisdiction to vote in the annual elections that will be held during the Conference.
We hope to "see" you all at the Virtual Conference!
THANK YOU to your Program Committee for their dedication, forward thinking approach and hard work in these unprecedented times:
• Linnelle Stewart, City of Alachua, 1st Vice President, Chair
• Donna Wisniewski, Retired, Past President
• Joe Petrick, Past Sergeant-At-Arms, City of West Palm Beach•
• Chalimar Gregory, City of Stuart
• Beverly Singley, Highlands County
• Dawn Habel, City of Cape Coral