Each year the F.A.C.E. Board of Directors selects committee members to help carry out the duties of the Board. Serving on a committee is a great way to get involved and help serve your fellow F.A.C.E. members.
- The 1st Vice President chairs the Program Committee, and their primary role is to coordinate the Annual Conference.
- The 2nd Vice President chairs the Education and Certification Committee. This committee shall promulgate rules and regulations pertaining to testing, certification, recertification, and award of the designation of Code Enforcement Professional (CEP).
- The 3rd Vice President chairs the Membership Committee, which is responsible for the active recruitment of new members and the retention of present members.
- The Treasurer chairs the Finance and Budget Committee, which meets at least once yearly during the last quarter of the F.A.C.E. fiscal year to prepare and present a proposed budget to the Board of Directors for the ensuing F.A.C.E. fiscal year.
- The Sergeant-at-Arms chairs the Legislative and Judicial Review Committee, which is responsible for the review of state statutes and of ordinances throughout the State of Florida which pertain to Code Enforcement. Their ultimate responsibility lies in finding the most efficient and effective laws in place and working toward the establishment of these laws on a statewide basis. This Committee shall also propose amendments to the By-Laws for transmission to the Board of Directors.
If you have an interest in serving on any of these committees, please fill out a committee interest form found here: http://face-online.org/wp-content/uploads/FACE-Committee-Interest-Form-5-21-2018.doc and return to the Secretary at email@example.com. The deadline to submit committee interest forms is July 22, 2021.