31st Annual F.A.C.E. Conference
JUNE 16-19, 2020
The negotiated F. A. C. E. Group Rate is $110/night
at the gorgeous conference resort:
5951 Silver King Boulevard | Cape Coral, FL 33914
There is no resort fee or parking fee for the F. A. C. E. 2020 Group
REGISTRATION COMING SOON (mid-late March)
Legislative Committee Scholarship
NEW & Exciting! Legislative Scholarship for the chapter which makes the most contacts to legislators between now and May 15, 2020. The F.A.C.E. Board has approved the bestowment of a scholarship to the chapter with the most contacts to elected state legislators (this does not include travel or lodging). Due to the recent Covid-19 outbreak in our nation, we have been forced to make some changes to the Legislative Committee Scholarship for the next conference, be it 2020 or 2021. The rules of the contest are now as follows:
E-mail your local state representatives and senators to discuss concerns about code enforcement including at least three points from the legislative committee flyer (included in the February issue of the InterFACE which can be located on the association’s website). Make sure that you mention that you are a member of the Florida Association of Code Enforcement and also to which chapter you belong. Furthermore, please copy Sergeantaa@face-online.org on the e-mail. Also, forward any replies from the elected officials to firstname.lastname@example.org. The chapter with the most e-mails to elected state legislators will win a conference scholarship.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
Sam Sullivan, F.A.C.E. Sergeant At Arms
Florida Association of Code Enforcement Scholarship
Each year the Florida Association of Code Enforcement awards multiple scholarships for the annual conference registration (hotel and travel are not included). Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be an Active Member in F.A.C.E.
- Provide a written statement from your employer, on official agency letterhead, to confirm that funding is not available for the applicant to attend the conference, and that he/she has the time off to attend the conference, if selected.
- Provide a statement of 100 words or less, to describe why he/she would like to be a F.A.C.E. scholarship recipient.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
- Room and travel are not included.
- A maximum of three (3) scholarships per agency may be awarded.
Please complete and submit the FACE Scholarship Application on or before May 1, 2020.
A scholarship opportunity is available to PACE membership by completing and submitting the PACE Scholarship Application.
- The member must have applied for a scholarship from FACE and was denied.
- Must not have been awarded a PACE scholarship in the past.