The 32nd Annual F.A.C.E. Conference,
“A Whole New World,”
The Conference is scheduled June 21 - 24, 2021 with both live and pre-recorded offerings. Hosted by Standards and Codes Academy, this year’s virtual conference will take place via Airmeet. For those of you who have never experienced Airmeet, we think you will be pleased at the level of engagement it provides.
- The Conference begins on Monday June 21, 2021 with an orientation.
- Tuesday June 22, 2021, we dive into three days of live presentations covering a wide range of topics.
- There are three additional pre-recorded sessions which you will be able to attend up to 15 days after the Conference.
Registration is $325, which includes 3 days of live instruction, as well as pre-recorded sessions you can view up to 15 days after the Conference.
The course schedule can be found here: Conference Agenda
Course descriptions can be found here: Course Descriptions
In addition to the live and pre-recorded continuing education classes, the Conference will include the Annual F.A.C.E. Board meeting as well as elections. Please ensure that the delegate from your jurisdiction has their delegate form turned in to be able to participate in the election. A delegate form can be found here: Voting Delegate Form
There will be an opportunity to take nominations from the floor so it’s not too late to get involved serving on the F.A.C.E. Board! If you are not ready for a Board position, please consider serving on a committee. A committee interest form can be found here: Committee Interest Form
If you have any questions, please reach out to 1st Vice President Linnelle Stewart at email@example.com.
Congratulations to your new 1st Vice President and Program Committee Chair, Linnelle Stewart and THANK YOU to your Program Committee for their dedication, forward thinking approach and hard work in these unprecedented times:
• Linnelle Stewart, City of Alachua, 1st Vice President, Chair
• Donna Wisniewski, Retired, Past President
• Joe Petrick, Past Sergeant-At-Arms, City of West Palm Beach•
• Rachel Spradley, Martin County
• Beverly Singley, Highlands County
• Dawn Habel, City of Cape Coral