The 2020/2021 Membership period is now available for registration via the Member's Portal. The Annual Fee is due October 1 and must be paid by December 31 to avoid a late fee. Annual Fees are paid through Members Portal or Agency Portal (for agencies paying memberships for multiple employees). The Agency Portal allows for membership payments to be made for you by your agency but does NOT grant them access to your information. Payment options include: check, money order, or credit cards online. Discover, American Express, Mastercard or Visa are accepted. Membership fees are shown in the table at the bottom.
The mission of the Florida Association of Code Enforcement is to promote and advance the practice of code enforcement through education and certification; to further the interests of the profession through advocacy; and to promote networking, fellowship, and understanding among our members. By joining FACE, you gain access to training, certification and an opportunity to connect with fellow professionals in the Code Enforcement Profession.
Membership with the Florida Association of Code Enforcement provides you with:
- Four issues of the newsletter "INTERFACE" annually
- Access to the Member's Forum Discussion Boards
- Member emails keeping you informed of important news
- Discount on Annual Conference Registration
- Discounts on Certification Training and Exams
- Discount on any Institute of Government offered continuing education course
- Ability to join your regional Chapter for access to local training opportunities
- A personal online record that tracks your membership and training
- MemberDeals exclusive offers and discounts for travel and entertainment