It’s Time for the American Association of Code Enforcement’s
Annual Educational Code Conference!
Safeguard Offers Scholarships to Colorado…
October 29th – November 2nd
Safeguard Properties, a longstanding partner and dedicated supporter of A.A.C.E., and a Platinum Sponsor of the 2018 F.A.C.E. Conference, is pleased to continue its tradition of offering 8 Scholarships to the Annual Educational Code Conference. Since the Program began in 2011, 55 code officers from 26 states have received Scholarships from Safeguard.
AACE and Safeguard invite you to be a part of the class of 2018!
The scholarship award will cover your registration fee your hotel lodging cost for a four-night stay at the Omni Interlocken Hotel, the conference’s host hotel. This is a total value of over $900.
Here’s how to enter and some helpful guidelines
- Simply author an essay that is up to 350 words in length.
- Essays must be written by scholarship applicant.
- Email your essay and supervisor/manager consent to Dot Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm ET on Wednesday, August 1st.
- Scholarship winners will be notified via by August 15thand later announced in the AACE Newsletter.
A winning essay!
Public-private partnerships are critical to the implementation and success of programs within cities. They are also a key foundation to the mission of Safeguard’s Community Initiatives Department. Please answer the following questions in an essay:
- What are the benefits of a public-private partnership to your department?
- What are your department’s goals or anticipated outcomes for a public-partnership?
- Provide an example of a public-private partnership that your department either initiated or participated in recently.
- Explain any successes or challenges. Tell us what worked and what didn’t. Describe what you learned along the way.
Eligibility: First-time AACE conference attendees.
Please note, written confirmation from a direct supervisor or manager authorizing your attendance must accompany your essay submission. Essays without the approval of your supervisor or manager will not be considered.
Essays should be submitted via email to Dot Miller at aace1.org. Entries will be accepted until 5:00pm ET on Wednesday, August 1st.
Check out www.aace1.org for more details about the Conference!