There's just ONE week left until the first ever F.A.C.E. virtual conference. While many activities have been sidelined by Covid-19, your F.A.C.E. Board of Directors and the Program Committee have put together a fantastic virtual conference for you.
What's in it for me?
- Low Price: For the first time ever Members can earn up to 23 credit hours of continuing education at just $249 without leaving the comfort of your jurisdiction. No hotel fees, No parking fees, No per diem. Just $249.
- Flexibility: With the implementation of On-Demand workshops, you can earn 16 of those credit hours at your own pace between July 30 - August 31st. Take a break from daily duties and watch them all at once OR watch one at a time for less interruption of your daily duties.
- Earn Dual CEUs: Your classes are approved for both F.A.C.E. and International Code Council continuing educational hours.
If you haven't registered yet, visit the Conference Home Page to register now.
The Virtual Conference will include:
- One day General Session in live format providing 7 Continuing Education Hours
- 7 on demand workshops available July 30 - August 31 providing up to 16 additional CEH. Provides attendees ample time to obtain their required continuing education hours while still performing their essential job functions.