Dear members of the Florida Association of Code Enforcement,
There is still time for you to earn your chapter an entry into the Legislative Committee Scholarship contest. The deadline for entries is May 15, 2020. What do you need to do to get an entry you ask? It’s simple!
- Read the Legislative Committee article in the February issue of InterFACE which can be found here: http://face-online.org/wp-content/uploads/February-2020-INTERFACE.pdf
- Select at least three topics from the committee’s legislative flyer found on page 10 of the newsletter
- E-mail your local representative or senator to discuss those topics dear to code enforcement officers throughout the state. Be certain to copy email@example.com on that e-mail! Wondering who your local state elected officials are? Wonder no more!
- Find your state representative here https://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Representatives/myrepresentative.aspx
- Find your state senator here https://m.flsenate.gov/senators
- Forward any responses you get from your senator or representative to firstname.lastname@example.org
The chapter with the most entries will win a full academic scholarship to the 2021 F.A.C.E. Conference.
Sergeant At Arms, Florida Association of Code Enforcement
Together we will reach our legislative goals!