The F.A.C.E. Annual Membership Fee of $50 for Active Members and $40 for Associate Members is due October 1st and must be paid by December 31st to avoid a late fee. Annual Fees are paid through Members Portal. If you are a brand new Member you can Join Here.
A message from your Board of Directors regarding your annual fee...
F.A.C.E. is growing!! Our Association is growing with nearly 2,500 members. We offer 20-30 Certification Courses each year across the State. As our Associations grows, so do our costs. Membership annual fees and non-member recertification fees have remained unchanged since 2011. To manage our Association costs, fees have been increased.
There are several reasons for the increase in fees, and some are listed below:
- Increased costs of Association Management and Member Services
- New Classes and Certification opportunities
- Increased Educational Benefits
- New online opportunities
- Increased partnerships with other educational associates
- Rewriting of Certification Levels
The Annual Fee will increase from $35.00 to $50.00 for Active Members, and from $25.00 to $40.00 for Associate Members for the October 2019 renewal period.
The non-member re-certification fee will increase from $125.00 to $140.00 upon their next re-certification period.
The mission of the Florida Association of Code Enforcement is to promote and advance the practice of code enforcement through education and certification; to further the interests of the profession through advocacy; and to promote networking, fellowship, and understanding among our members. By joining FACE, you gain access to training, certification and an opportunity to connect with fellow professionals in the Code Enforcement Profession.
Membership with the Florida Association of Code Enforcement provides you with:
- Four issues of the newsletter "INTERFACE" annually
- Access to the Member's Forum Discussion Boards
- Member emails keeping you informed of important news
- Discount on Annual Conference Registration
- Discounts on Certification Training and Exams
- Discounts on other continuing education and training
- Ability to join your regional Chapter for access to local training opportunities