Each year F.A.C.E awards Conference Scholarship based on the following criteria:
• Must be an Active Member in F.A.C.E.
• Provide a written statement from your employer, on official agency letterhead, to conﬁrm that funding is not available for the applicant to attend the Education and Training Seminar, and that s/he has the time off to attend, if selected.
• Provide a written statement from the applicant to describe why he/she would like to be a
F.A.C.E. scholarship recipient.
• Selection of scholarship recipients will be at the discretion of the F. A. C. E. Board.
• Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
• Scholarship is for Conference Registration fee only. Room and travel are not included.
• A maximum of three (3) scholarships per agency may be awarded.
• The F.A.C.E. Conference Scholarship Application must be submitted on or before May 1, 2017.
If you are in need of a scholarship to attend the 28th Annual F.A.C.E. Conference "BUILDING BRIDGES TO F.A.C.E. THE FUTURE" on June 20 - 23, 2017 in Orlando, Florida please send a completed 2017 FACE Scholarship Application to F.A.C.E. Scholarship Committee, c/o Florida Institute of Government, Attention: Susan Pruchnicki, 12443 Research Parkway, Suite 402, Orlando, FL 32826-3282 by May 1st, 2017.