Do you like to present?
Do you want to enhance your skills & career opportunities?
Are you certified in at least one F.A.C.E. level?
Join the Next F.A.C.E. Train the Trainer Workshop
September 27 - 28, 2017 @ University of Central Florida
What Will You Learn? Training & developing adults requires engaging presentation skills and facilitation techniques. This interactive workshop is designed to build the variety of skills necessary to ensure a quality training session. In this two-day workshop you will:
1. Identify the difference between training & speaking, including best practices in adult learning.
2. Discuss & practice the elements of high-quality learning programs.
3. Identify facilitation skills that generate enthusiasm & enhance learning.
4. Understand & manage group dynamics & identify strategies to handle difficult participants.
5. Learn creative ways to utilize technology & audio-visual equipment.
6. Deliver a mini-training session which will be video recorded.
7. Receive feedback from a seasoned F.A.C.E. facilitator and F.A.C.E. workshop attendees.
8. Build confidence & have fun!
Approved for 16 hours F.A.C.E. Continuing Education
Register here: http://iog.ucf.edu