30th Annual F.A.C.E. Conference
June 11-14, 2019
Rosen Plaza Hotel
9700 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
2019 FACE Scholarship Applications are due May 3, 2019. Please review these eligibility requirements:
- Must be an Active Member in FACE.
- Provide a written statement from your employer, on official agency letterhead, to confirm that funding is not available for the applicant to attend the conference, and that he/she has the time off to attend the conference, if selected.
- Provide a statement of 100 words or less, to describe why he/she would like to be a F.A.C.E. scholarship recipient.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
- Room and travel are not included.
- A maximum of three (3) scholarships per agency may be awarded.
- Application must be submitted on or before May 3, 2019
Please send completed 2019 Scholarship Applications by May 3, 2019 to: F.A.C.E. Scholarship Committee c/o Florida Institute of Government Attention: Susan Pruchnicki 12443 Research Parkway, Suite 402Orlando, FL 32826-3282 (Incomplete applications will not be accepted)
C.F.C.E.A. Scholarship Raffle: Reminder to all our members, when you attend the meetings, you have the opportunity for your name to be entered into our scholarship raffle, which will be drawn during the April meeting. What this means is that if your name is drawn, the C.F.C.E.A. will pay for your three day hotel stay and the conference registration, to the F.A.C.E. Annual Conference in June! You also have options to purchase additional tickets to increase your chances for the raffle.
Each year G.C.A.C.E. awards several registration only scholarships to the annual FACE Conference. Please review the criteria below to determine if you are eligible.
• Must be an Active Member of F.A.C.E.
• Must be an Active Member of G.C.A.C.E.
• Provide a written statement from your employer, on official agency letterhead or email, conﬁrming that funding is not available for the applicant to attend the Education and Training Seminar.
• Provide a written statement from the applicant describing why he/she would like to be a G.C.A.C.E. scholarship recipient.
• Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible for three (3) years.
• Preference will be given to those currently employed by a municipality/agency.
• Scholarship is for Early Member Conference Registration fee only. Room and travel are not included.
• The F.A.C.E. Conference Scholarship Application must be submitted on or before May 10, 2019.
• Selection of scholarship recipients will be at the discretion of the G.C.A.C. E. Board.
Please send the completed GCACE 2019 Scholarship Application to G.C.A.C.E. via email to: email@example.com or mail to P.O BOX 534 Hallandale Beach, FL 33008