29th Annual F.A.C.E. Conference
3030 Holiday Dr.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
June 19 - 22, 2018
FACE Conference Scholarship
Each year F.A.C.E awards Conference Scholarship based on the following criteria:
- Must be an Active Member in F.A.C.E.
- Provide a written statement from your employer, on official agency letterhead, to confirm that funding is not available for the applicant to attend the conference, and that he/she has the time off to attend the conference, if selected.
- Provide a statement of 100 words or less, to describe why he/she would like to be a F.A.C.E. scholarship recipient.
- Selection of scholarship recipients will be at the discretion of the F. A. C. E. Board.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
- A maximum of three (3) scholarships per agency may be awarded.
- Application must be submitted on or before May 3, 2018.
Please send a completed FACE Scholarship Application to F.A.C.E. Scholarship Committee, c/o Florida Institute of Government, Attention: Susan Pruchnicki, 12443 Research Parkway, Suite 402, Orlando, FL 32826-3282 by May 3, 2018.
GCACE Conference Scholarship
Each year many G.C.A.C.E. Members are awarded scholarships to attend the annual FACE conference. Please review the criteria in the GCACE 2018 Scholarship Application to determine if you are eligible. To apply for the scholarship, please send your completed application to the enclosed address or to email@example.com by May 4, 2018.
Robert Hamilton Scholarship
The Robert Hamilton Scholarship is picked each year during the conference from all attendees and provides a full scholarship, including hotel, for one attendee at the next years conference. At the Conference last year Samantha Norris from the City of Gainesville was awarded this scholarship for the 2018 Conference.