28th Annual F.A.C.E. Conference
"BUILDING BRIDGES TO F.A.C.E. THE FUTURE"
June 20 - 23, 2017 in Orlando, Florida
Florida Hotel & Conference Center at the Florida Mall
1500 Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32809
Each year many F.A.C.E. Members are awarded scholarships to attend the annual conference. Look over the criteria below to determine if you are eligible.
F.A.C.E. Conference Scholarship
Each year F.A.C.E awards Conference Scholarship based on the following criteria:
• Must be an Active Member in F.A.C.E.
• Provide a written statement from your employer, on official agency letterhead, to conﬁrm that funding is not available for the applicant to attend the Education and Training Seminar, and that s/he has the time off to attend, if selected.
• Provide a written statement from the applicant to describe why he/she would like to be a
F.A.C.E. scholarship recipient.
• Selection of scholarship recipients will be at the discretion of the F. A. C. E. Board.
• Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
• Scholarship is for Conference Registration fee only. Room and travel are not included.
• A maximum of three (3) scholarships per agency may be awarded.
• The F.A.C.E. Conference Scholarship Application must be submitted on or before May 1, 2017.
Please send a completed 2017 FACE Scholarship Application to F.A.C.E. Scholarship Committee, c/o Florida Institute of Government, Attention: Susan Pruchnicki, 12443 Research Parkway, Suite 402, Orlando, FL 32826-3282 by May 1st, 2017.
C.F.C.E.A. Conference Scholarship
C.F.C.E.A. members who attend the meetings, have the opportunity for your name to be entered into our scholarship raffle (drawing will be during the April 2017 meeting). What this means is that if your name is drawn, the C.F.C.E.A. will pay for your three day hotel stay and the conference registration, to the FACE Annual Conference in June! You also have options to purchase additional tickets to increase your chances for the raffle.
G.C.A.C.E. Conference Scholarship
G.C.A.C.E awards F.A.C.E conference scholarship based on the following criteria:
- Must be an Active Member of F.A.C.E.
- Must be an Active Member of G.C.A.C.E.
- Provide a written statement from your employer, on an official agency letterhead, conﬁrming that funding is not available for the applicant to attend the Education and Training Seminar.
- Provide a written statement from the applicant to describe why he/she would like to be a G.C.A.C.E. scholarship recipient.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible for after 3 years
- Preference will be given to those currently employed by a municipality/agency
- Scholarship is for Conference Registration fee only. Room and travel are not included.
- A maximum of ONE (1) scholarships per agency may be awarded
- The F.A.C.E. Conference Scholarship Application must be submitted on or before May 5, 2017.
- Selection of scholarship recipients will be at the discretion of the G.C. A.C. E. Board
P.A.C.E. Conference Scholarship
P.A.C.E. is offering a scholarship that will pay the registration fee for one (1) registered P.A.C.E member to attend the 2017 F.A.C.E. Educational Conference. To be considered for the scholarship complete the PACE 2017 Scholarship Application and submit with required accompanying documents by May 24, 2017. Please NOTE applicants must also complete the F.A.C.E application for scholarship.
Robert Hamilton Scholarship
The Robert Hamilton Scholarship is picked each year during the conference and provides a full scholarship, including hotel for one attendee at the next years conference. At the Conference last year Daniel Garcia from the City of Daytona Beach was awarded this scholarship for the 2017 Conference.