Members in need are invited to apply for a 2021 Conference Scholarship. Please send completed application (Incomplete applications will not be accepted) and supporting statements by April 30, 2021 to:
F.A.C.E. Scholarship Committee
c/o Florida Institute of Government
Attention: Susan Pruchnicki
12443 Research Parkway, Suite 402
Orlando, FL 32826-3282
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
- A maximum of three (3) scholarships per agency per year may be awarded.
- Must be an Active Member in F.A.C.E.
- Provide a written statement from your employer, on official agency letterhead, to confirm that funding is not available for the applicant to attend the conference, and that he/she will be granted time off to attend the conference, if selected.
- Member must provide a statement of 100 words or less, to describe why he/she would like to be a F.A.C.E. scholarship recipient.
- Application must be submitted on or before April 30, 2021.