FACE Conference Scholarship
Each year F.A.C.E awards Conference Scholarship based on the following criteria:
- Must be an Active Member in F.A.C.E.
- Provide a written statement from your employer, on official agency letterhead, to confirm that funding is not available for the applicant to attend the conference, and that he/she has the time off to attend the conference, if selected.
- Provide a statement of 100 words or less, to describe why he/she would like to be a F.A.C.E. scholarship recipient.
- Selection of scholarship recipients will be at the discretion of the F. A. C. E. Board.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
- A maximum of three (3) scholarships per agency may be awarded.
Application must be submitted on or before May 3, 2018.
Please send a completed FACE Scholarship Application to F.A.C.E. Scholarship Committee, c/o Florida Institute of Government, Attention: Susan Pruchnicki, 12443 Research Parkway, Suite 402, Orlando, FL 32826-3282 by May 3, 2018.