F.A.C.E. is growing!!
Our Association is growing with nearly 2,500 members. We offer 20-30 Certification Courses each year across the State. As our Association grows, so do our costs. Membership annual fees and non-member recertification fees have remained unchanged since 2011. To manage our Association costs, fees have been increased.
There are several reasons for the increase in fees and some are listed below:
- Increased costs of Association Management and Member Services
- New Classes and Certification opportunities
- Increased Educational Benefits
- New online opportunities
- Increased partnerships with other educational associates
- Rewriting of Certification Levels
The Annual Fee will increase from $35.00 to $50.00 for the October 2019 renewal period, and from $25.00 to $40.00 for Associate Members for the October 2019 renewal period.
The non-member re-certification fee will increase from $125.00 to $140.00 upon their next re-certification period.
Thank you to our Members for your ongoing support of F.A.C.E.!