2019 FACE Scholarship Applications are due May 3, 2019. Please review these eligibility requirements:
- Must be an Active Member in FACE.
- Provide a written statement from your employer, on official agency letterhead, to confirm that funding is not available for the applicant to attend the conference, and that he/she has the time off to attend the conference, if selected.
- Provide a statement of 100 words or less, to describe why he/she would like to be a F.A.C.E. scholarship recipient.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
- Room and travel are not included.
- A maximum of three (3) scholarships per agency may be awarded.
- Application must be submitted on or before May 3, 2019
Please send completed 2019 Scholarship Applications by May 3, 2019 to: F.A.C.E. Scholarship Committee c/o Florida Institute of Government Attention: Susan Pruchnicki 12443 Research Parkway, Suite 402Orlando, FL 32826-3282 (Incomplete applications will not be accepted)