Please join us in THANKING the 2016-2017 F.A.C.E. Board of Directors and their Committees for their substantial accomplishments this past year. Board Members presented their Committee Accomplishments during the Annual Business Meeting held during the 2017 Conference. A few highlights include:
- Organizing the 28th Annual F.A.C.E. conference including the first ever conference APP and securing the first Diamond Sponsors for the event;
- Approving more opportunities for members to obtain their continuing education hours through ICC courses, on-line courses and other new classes and published a second CEP in the Legal Issues Journal;
- Increasing membership and conducted an agency equipment survey;
- Successfully changed the By-Laws to include two year terms for certain Board Officer positions and reduced retirees annual renewal to $10;
- Attending the ICC Chapter Leadership Academy and hosting a F.A.C.E. Chapter Leadership meeting during the Conference;
- Automating the recertification process and posting ICC monthly reports on the website; and
- Successfully managing the annual budget such that the actual expenses for the 2016-2017 year came in under the budgeted amount and resulting in a savings to the organization.
To read more about the 2016-2017 Committee Accomplishments read the full Report here. With all that these Committees accomplished we look forward to seeing what the incoming 2017-2018 Board and Committees will do this year!